Your wedding ceremony is a very special and personal part of your wedding day. With this in mind I strive to provide a very unique and customised service that results in a wedding ceremony tailored to suit your needs. To enable me to provide you with a customised wedding service, I will need to meet with you at least three times prior to your wedding. These meetings will include the following:
* Discussion regarding dates and locations you have in mind for your ceremony.
* Consultation regarding what kind of ceremony you are looking to have, including discussing possible poems, prayers and readings you may like to use.
* When you attend this meeting you will need to bring along all necessary legal paperwork including birth certificates, etc.
* A non-refundable deposit is required at this meeting to reserve my services on the date you have chosen for your wedding.
Second Meeting - six weeks before your ceremony
* Discussion and finalisation of which poems, prayers and readings you would like to use in your wedding ceremony. Please make decisions regarding which poems, prayers and readings you would like to use and who will be reading them, prior to this meeting.
* We will have an in depth look at your ceremony and finalise the logistical details, such as the size of the bridal party, timings for the ceremony, music you have chosen to use etc.
* Shortly after this meeting the ceremony structure will be provided to you with enough time to prepare your orders of service prior to your wedding ceremony.
Third Meeting - The week leading up to your ceremony
* During the week before your big day we will hold a rehearsal with all of the participants at the location you have chosen for your ceremony. This gives us a chance to go through the service and you can ask any last minute questions. It is also an advantage for me to visit the venue so I can plan accordingly to ensure your wedding ceremony runs smoothly.
* You will also need to complete a statutory declaration to confirm there is no reason why you can't be married, either at the rehearsal or a couple of days prior to the ceremony.
* The balance of the fee for your wedding ceremony will be due one week prior to this final meeting.
The following services are also included
* A professional delivery of your ceremony.
* Advice and guidance as required.
* All stationery, fax, phone and postal costs.
* The use of a PA system.
* As much contact as you desire to ensure you are completely happy with your ceremony.
* Upon the conclusion of the ceremony you will receive your marriage certificate and also a copy of your ceremony.
* I will lodge the necessary paperwork in order for your marriage to be confirmed to the States Birth, Deaths & Marriage Register.
[Back to top]